Update: The PJCL user forum has been discontinued as of May 27, 2018. Announcements regarding the PJCL library will be posted to the Pomcor blog. You may subscribe to the blog feed to stay informed of new releases. You may report bugs or ask questions through the contact form.
Please see the documentation of the latest release and the blog posts listed below for additional information.
- Version 0.9.1 Revision 2 (latest release)
- Version 0.9.1 Revision 1
- Version 0.9.1
- Version 0.9.0 Revision 1
- Version 0.9.0 (initial public release, including big integer arithmetic, DSA and ECDSA)
Blog posts related to PJCL:
- Second Release of PJCL Expands Functionality Following NIST Cryptographic Specifications
- PJCL Can Now Be Used in Node.js Server-Side Code Exactly as in the Browser
A demo of cryptographic authentication for a Node.js web application using PJCL on client and server was made at IIW 26. The following zip archive contains the code for the demo and two flyers summarizing how registration and authentication are implemented. Errata: The code has been updated after the demo to fix bugs. Latest update: May 28, 2018.
Blog posts related to the cryptographic authentication demo:
- Easy, Password-Free, Cryptographic Authentication for Web Applications
- Cryptographic Authentication Is Not That Easy After All
- A Bypass of the Firefox POST Redirection Bug